The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod

Hi Chris, I think you will notice this is in the North West events section and is meant as a discussion for North West members about travel plans to Suprapod.

I don't think Branners will be arranging our travel, unless you different?

As far as the event itself is concerned, tickets are already for sale in the club shop and I have already purchased mine.

Hi Chris, I think you will notice this is in the North West events section and is meant as a discussion for North West members about travel plans to Suprapod.

I don't think Branners will be arranging our travel, unless you different?

As far as the event itself is concerned, tickets are already for sale in the club shop and I have already purchased mine.

Yeah i know mate - I thought you meant about the event lol. Just another one of my "the club mong" moments lol.

Hope to see you at Suprapod :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Depending on what's occurring with others we could have 2 muster points?

Was thinking Charnock Richard services for those Preston/ Blackburn area or further north and then meeting up with the the others at Knutsford services.

We could try to meet up with others at either Coventry on M6 or Watford Gap on M1.

I live 15 mins away :D

Great for you :D we are not, this is why the guys are arranging a convoy, and why its in the Northwest section :blink:

Ive not decided what im doing guys, i may come down for the day unsure about camping at Billing but you never know :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Great for you :D we are not, this is why the guys are arranging a convoy, and why its in the Northwest section :blink:

Ive not decided what im doing guys, i may come down for the day unsure about camping at Billing but you never know :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Would be good to see you mate :)