The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any member from bournemouth or around know this car?

drift_bear

Just seen this on autotrader and wanted to know more about it or if it has been in this club. I like my unique looking cars and real head turners and this is up my street :) - http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201220471906041/sort/default/usedcars/price-to/7000/model/supra/make/toyota/quicksearch/true/radius/1501/postcode/ab416dz/page/2?logcode=p

Looks familiar but can't put my finger on it. Also 2006, 55 plate Supra? lol. I'd also guess at that price that its an NA that they have added £1-2k on....either that or its a great value TT :)

Yeah i laughed at the dates aswell :D , I was thinking that it would be an NA and if it was, could be a good project! Just want to find out more before i travel from 1 end of the country to the other.

Yeah you would go and look for me but end up buying it yourself :p

The buying will only take place when monopoly money is accepted currency. I just saw your wanted thread and there is a TT Aerotop up for grabs in your budget, It was a NA originally and could do with a few more details but it may be worth a peek at.

I'm not into body kits so not sure if this is a body kit quirk, but the front wing is pre facelift, but the rear lights on the side are what you'd normally see on a facelift car. Perhaps worth checking its accident history?

Sorry...but it's an NA. However it's had some cash thrown at it. If your still interested:

Imported 2006, one UK owner. L reg (94?/95?) 122k km (not converted). 5-speed manual NA-SZ de-limited. HID headlights. Pre-facelift interior/dash and headlights but facelift rear lights and rear-quarter side indicators. Heated leather front seats and elecrtic driver's seat. The dash and gearshift surround is done in carbon fibre (maybe just wrap) including the roof lining. It has an Engine Start button (possibly in where the cig lighter was but can't remember). Standard non-folding windows. Alarm and immobilser. Water Temp., Oil Temp. and Oil Pressure gauges in a carbon fibre box fitted in place of the upper glove box. They hadn't cleaned the interior yet so wasn't looking as good as it could and there's few marks like you'd expect for a car this age, but then again carbon fibre dash with leather seats means it should clean up pretty good.

It's got TIEN coilovers with electric adjustable dampers (from the cockpit). Front and rear strutbrace. Front parking sensor and a reversing camera (cunningly poking through a small hole at the top of the 'A' in the rear number plate) plugged into the Kenwood double-DIN stereo/tv and looks like an ipod dock in the centre arm rest. The Kenwood also has sat nav built-in with the aerial being a black shark fin on the roof. It has a Pro-Racing ZZ exhaust. Rota-Wheels with a couple of small chips on the front and rear near side rims.

The VIN tag says it was once silver (199). Looks like a reasonably recent re-spray. There's a small crack on the front bumper but other than that the body work's pretty good. The VIN also says W58 (factory fitted 5-speed) and A01B (I think this means a Torsen LSD...if so then :eyebrows:).

One of the vents on the Top Secret Carbon Fibre bonnet just fouls on the fan cover which is pushing the drivers side of the bonet up a little at the edge and the gap between the bonnet and the wing on the passenger's side isn't entirely even all the way up but still it looks good. They had to take away the metal mesh from the vent to reduce the interference on the fan cover a little bit.

Pics:

Proof of NA....

IMG_0483.jpg

Shark fin satnav aerial:

IMG_0484.jpg

Small crack on front bumper:

IMG_0482.jpg

Mesh taken from one vent to reduce interference on the fan cover:

IMG_0487.jpg

Bonnet lifting slightly on the side due to the above:

IMG_0485.jpg

Slightly uneven bonnet to wing gap, possibly due to the above:

IMG_0486.jpg

Parking sensor under front number plate:

IMG_0488.jpg

So there you go. Do I get some Haribo?

Edited by dukenukem (see edit history)

Sorry...but it's an NA. However it's had some cash thrown at it. If your still interested:

Imported 2006, one UK owner. L reg (94?/95?) 122k km (not converted). 5-speed manual NA-SZ de-limited. HID headlights. Pre-facelift interior/dash and headlights but facelift rear lights and rear-quarter side indicators. Heated leather front seats and elecrtic driver's seat. The dash and gearshift surround is done in carbon fibre (maybe just wrap) including the roof lining. It has an Engine Start button (possibly in where the cig lighter was but can't remember). Standard non-folding windows. Alarm and immobilser. Water Temp., Oil Temp. and Oil Pressure gauges in a carbon fibre box fitted in place of the upper glove box. They hadn't cleaned the interior yet so wasn't looking as good as it could and there's few marks like you'd expect for a car this age, but then again carbon fibre dash with leather seats means it should clean up pretty good.

It's got TIEN coilovers with electric adjustable dampers (from the cockpit). Front and rear strutbrace. Front parking sensor and a reversing camera (cunningly poking through a small hole at the top of the 'A' in the rear number plate) plugged into the Kenwood double-DIN stereo/tv and looks like an ipod dock in the centre arm rest. The Kenwood also has sat nav built-in with the aerial being a black shark fin on the roof. It has a Pro-Racing ZZ exhaust. Rota-Wheels with a couple of small chips on the front and rear near side rims.

The VIN tag says it was once silver (199). Looks like a reasonably recent re-spray. There's a small crack on the front bumper but other than that the body work's pretty good. The VIN also says W58 (factory fitted 5-speed) and A01B (I think this means a Torsen LSD...if so then :eyebrows:).

One of the vents on the Top Secret Carbon Fibre bonnet just fouls on the fan cover which is pushing the drivers side of the bonet up a little at the edge and the gap between the bonnet and the wing on the passenger's side isn't entirely even all the way up but still it looks good. They had to take away the metal mesh from the vent to reduce the interference on the fan cover a little bit.

Pics:

Proof of NA....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152099[/ATTACH]

Shark fin satnav aerial:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152100[/ATTACH]

Small crack on front bumper:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152101[/ATTACH]

Mesh taken from one vent to reduce interference on the fan cover:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152102[/ATTACH]

Bonnet lifting slightly on the side due to the above:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152104[/ATTACH]

Slightly uneven bonnet to wing gap, possibly due to the above:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152105[/ATTACH]

Parking sensor under front number plate:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152103[/ATTACH]

So there you go. Do I get some Haribo?

Cheers for that bud! Owe you a drink at pod.