The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Let the road trip begin!

DonDavidson

So as of 7:00am tomorrow morning i will be heading down to Kent to purchase my first Supra from Supramart.

this journey will begin with a flight from Aberdeen airport to Gatwick, Gatwick Express to Victoria station then Victoria station to a Kent railway station where i will then bus/taxi it to my mid-way destination where the transaction will take place. Then the fun part, the 600+ mile blast from the south east of England to the north east of Scotland. Now i've done long drives before but i've got a funny feeling this one is going to be a bit special :)

if this thread is still alive come 8:45 tomorrow morning (when my flight lands) then i will aim to keep it updated with pics and whatnot from my first blast in the Supra.

May not be that interesting to read but i sure hope its interesting to do! :p

Shortly after picking up the car i stopped for food, since i hadn't eaten all day! took a couple when on my way back to the car:

A quick snap from the Hotel car park before i headed in for a few cheeky hours sleep:

Got a phone call early the next morning so pulled over to answer, since the sun was out and making the car look lovely i couldn't help myself!:

"Epic breakfast" as requested haha:

612.8 miles later she is parked up outside her new home:

Seeing this word on my steering wheel instead of the vauxhall Griffon brings me immeasurable pleasure:

And that's pretty much it! wasn't too dramatic but it certainly was fun.

Edited by DonDavidson
Edited for pictures (see edit history)

Right lads, first post coming from the train on my way to Canterbury, genuinely feel like a little kid waiting for his parents to wake up on Christmas day. My epic breakfast wassss......a snickers! No time for anything else yet, will fatten up in Canterbury! Surprisingly large amount of American totty on my journey so far, they are everywhere!

Right lads, first post coming from the train on my way to Canterbury, genuinely feel like a little kid waiting for his parents to wake up on Christmas day. My epic breakfast wassss......a snickers! No time for anything else yet, will fatten up in Canterbury! Surprisingly large amount of American totty on my journey so far, they are everywhere!

You wait until you sit in that supra then, they soon come out of the woodwork then :p