The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fresh from the body shop. Front end cleaned up!

marcAB10

well some of you may remember this-

happened a few years ago when some vandal smashed my windscreen and dented the bonnet the night before a show.. and i decided it was finally time to get it fixed lol so the entire bonnet got a respray.

while there i got the front bumper painted and the number plate holes/badge holes smoothed over for a cleaner look too.. will be making a removable bracket for the plate so i can whip it off for shows/pics etc. :)

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, i'm really happy with the paintwork from the new body shop i tried. glad i went with the badge removal too. :)

very nice, very USA. :thumbs:

naahhh very scottish... :p

very low , that lip would be off in minutes around here

trust me... the roads are just as shocking around here... the odd 7 foot pothole here and there lol.. i'm just prepared to spend money on front lips every year :taped: :D

Very nice, Id tint the orange blobs black.

i do like the orange blobs but i know what you mean.. i might experiment with painting the innards of the clear facelifts in the future.

Needs lowering

i agree... :innocent: