The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New supra owner in the north west

Guest dave mitch

Guest dave mitch

hi everyone, my names dave, im from st helens in merseyside, last week i got a jap import, 1995 na supra in a swap for a uk spec subaru.

its silver with a full veilside kit , k & n typhoon and a full decat trd gen 2 exhaust, looking forward to meeting up with some of you from the northwest.

Howdy bud.

We like pics here post some up of the car mate.

Edit the post and dont mention the failside kit before the wave of hate arrives

Welcome to the club but with veilside it is just a matter of time before the mob arrive to tease although technically they are the most expensive bumpers ever as the last one sold for £10k on here and then cut up and burnt in public :D

Guest dave mitch

i didnt have much of a choice, the kit came with the car, and wanted a supra for ages so wasnt gunna pass it up , much better car than the subaru :)

i didnt have much of a choice, the kit came with the car, and wanted a supra for ages so wasnt gunna pass it up , much better car than the subaru :)

Good for you mate I too love my lowly NA no matter how much it winds me up and makes me want to burn it at times. Get some pictures up though asap as everyone loves them here to a worrying extent.