The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New supra member with a little touge video :)

tengu

Got this supra 3 weeks ago in the UK, thanks to Simon and James for holding it for me so long :) its a stock standard NA 5 speed manual, body not perfect but mechanically ok.

Gonna build it up for track drift use, with turbo engine etc but i thought i must go try it out stock on the touge first :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all, yes i knew how to drift before the supra, and i really enjoy drifting the NA supra more then the high powered skyline's and silvia's i had, simply because a high power crazy set up drift car with loads of steering angle and coilovers is just too easy and doesn't keep ur skills sharp ...

Its true specially on locations where a mistake means wrapping around a tree or falling in the canion, the stock supra make me work and sweat a bit :) Just love the touge ... :)

This been filmed in Romania north-west of the country in the Carpathian Mountains, like 15min from where i live.