The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra FOREVER!

Silver.bullet

Hey Everyone,

New member just moved to London for University. From Lusaka, Zambia in Southern Africa. have owned my supra since i was 18. love it since the first day i drove it home at 40km/h the whole way =P look forward to getting into the supra buzz around here and will post pics of our little Supra group we have there.

SUPRA FOREVER

Kieran Innes

Hey, just emptied it Swampy. =)... Westy882- i wouldn't be able to tell you how many are in Southern Africa. but in Zambia currently were a group of about 12 Supra's in the whole of the country. AngryAcorn is also on the PM. a good mate of mine actually organized his and we became great friends. wanted to come to Japfest this weekend. how was it?

nope nope! he's a decent lad loves his supra, i mean owning a supra in the middle of africa you have to love the car!!! we will be posting pics as soon as we home again in 2 or so weeks! anything else? :) happy to answer any questions......unlike others :tongue:

Well, sometimes we've had problems with individuals in the past.

Perhaps they do a bit of trading when they shouldn't or they get banned and then come back here under a different name, and open additional

accounts (a banable offence by the way), or they have an intresting and somewhat familiar posting style. You know, that kind of thing.

So do you live with Silver.bullet or work with him?

I figured that was the issue, look will be honest we are def on the hunt for parts all the time as there is nothing where we are but its nice to get opinions and stuff from other enthusiasts! No no we just mates, both currently finishing our studies here in the UK arrived last september! sadly had to leave our cars behind :( only get to drive em twice a year for a few weeks! tough times.