The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted trial rear bumper - With pictures :D

Chris Bailey

Have to say not keen on aftermarket bumpers myself (as love the stock look) but the trial rear does look great! :)

It has come up rather well :) - And the stock bumper we are giving to another member on the forum because he had a crash so thought it would be nice to give him our stock rear bumper :)

It has come up rather well :) - And the stock bumper we are giving to another member on the forum because he had a crash so thought it would be nice to give him our stock rear bumper :)

Nice gesture, nice to keep seeing the club spirit :thumbs:

I agree! I'm on the hunt for a Supra currently and already know I'll be fitting a Trial rear bumper asap. No other aftermarket bumper comes close to these for looks.

How hard are these to fit?

That looks wicked,that trial suits the supra better than any other rear bumper IMO

depends - if you buy a decent one it'll fit, a crappy replica will cost just as much to get fitted as it will to buy ;)

By a decent one where are we looking at getting them from for good fitment, im looking at doing alot of bodywork on mine this year, Do-Luck front bumper with carbon painted center piece, TRD Spoiler with carbon blade, Trial rear bumper with the undertray carbon painted :D i cant wait to get started

By a decent one where are we looking at getting them from for good fitment, im looking at doing alot of bodywork on mine this year, Do-Luck front bumper with carbon painted center piece, TRD Spoiler with carbon blade, Trial rear bumper with the undertray carbon painted :D i cant wait to get started

Thats why I bought James's one - I knew it had already been on a supra so was pretty comfortable it would be a good fit.

What your actually planning sounds good and the route I will probably go minus the carbon except on the TRD spoiler which is what I am on the hunt for next - good luck with your transformation.