The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified Live Knockhill 10/06/12

Westy

I now have the club stand booking form for this event.

This is a great day out with both Time Attack and the European Drift Championships. Then when the cars are off you can stroll round the show cars!

Prices:

All drivers pay £10.

Passengers are £13 in advance or £15 at the gate.

Tickets will be sent to the organiser as soon as payment is received.

All cars must be in by 10am (gates open at 8am). Follow signs for show car entry.

1. Westy882

Get your names down if you fancy it!:)

I would but its my weekend in work :(

Ahh shame....surprised at the apparent lack of interest. I have went to this show the last couple of years and tbh it has been one of the better ones due to all the track action and being able to get so close to the high performance time attack cars. There is always a good turn out from the show cars also.

I met up last year with Mustang at it but there was only one Supra there.:(

Ahh shame....surprised at the apparent lack of interest. I have went to this show the last couple of years and tbh it has been one of the better ones due to all the track action and being able to get so close to the high performance time attack cars. There is always a good turn out from the show cars also.

I met up last year with Mustang at it but there was only one Supra there.:(

Iknow bud im really up for doing it but with my shifts during summer i can only manage events on my weekends off. Really want to make as many shows as possible but work is a pain to get off during summer

• 2 weeks later...