The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Removing rear wiper

Guest suprageek

Guest suprageek

Ive undone the 3 bolts on the motor, it that a large nut at the base of the wiper arm under the piece of rubber that needs removed for it to come off? Thanks

Guest suprageek

I'm asking how to get the rear WIPER off the back off my supra and if that is a rather large nut at the base of the wiper, sorry for not checking the crap predictive text on my iPhone, didn't mean to have anyone wasting there time reading rubbish

If you only want the wiper of and not the motor then on the base of the wiper is a plastic cover, slide/lift that up and there is a 10mm nut, undo that then pull the wiper off. You are then left with the rubber, and the big nut that sits under the rubber which is attached to the motor.

Guest suprageek

ah cheers thanks for that, im taking it completly off as im getting the supra sprayed white and ive removed the trd spoiler and got a trial rear, will tidy the back end up. cheers