The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How wide are your front wheels?

Noz

Just thought I'd ask. I was surprisingly gutted when I saw I only have 7.5J on the fronts, and with the current offset (can't find it on the wheel at the moment) they are miles away from the wing. Thought I'd ask what you lot are running with stock or wide bodies :)

iirc, I have ET35 19x10 rear with 275/30 tyres and a 5mm spacer, fronts are ET35 19x9 with 235/35's also with 5mm spacers.

Rears caught ever so slightly. So I took 10mm off the arch lips and resealed and painted to prevent corrosion etc. Fronts touch the arch liners on the fullest of lock both directions, but on very slightly so have just left that as is.

Front will be lowered on Friday with -30mm springs that are intended for a TT, so I am expecting a 20mm drop due to all of the extra weight a TT has ie turbos, intercooler, aircon etc etc. (I have removed my aircon). Also plan to fit a TT arb to stiffen things up further in the front.