The mkiv Supra Owners Club

baby seat?

gazzi123

Hi all,

just quick question - i am looking around for another car - originally was going to get altezza /is200 due to 5 dr and having a 3month old - but really want a supra again.

after much research ive found this thread - where many people still use supra with child seat and are happy too - i also would feel happy too.

but any idea , if someone already has , what car seat will fit for a 3month old - i know britax freeway is fine for 9months+ - but what about 3-9months?

old thread about car seats?

http://www.mkiv.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?170553-Hi-from-newbie-question-about-rear-seat-space-for-child-seat

any help to pursued me to get supra ...again - instead of 5dr :)

thanks all

want to be a real supra member again

some people may find this a touchy subject (i dont know why) , so feel a bit uneasy writing the post, but would appreciate any advice :)

Edited by gazzi123 (see edit history)

if your supra does not have passeger air bags you can put the baby seat in the front,and then have loads of room in the back as the seat could good all the the way forward on the plus side when in the back you would have the dash crushing your shins

We have one of Babys R Us own brand car seats (I think) was rated as good a Maxi Cosi and other top name manufacturers but cost much less :)

Seatbelt goes through the back of the seat and is really secure. Fits well in the rear seat too

cheers all :)

is it this one bud from babys r us?

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Car-Seats-and-Boosters/Group-0/Babies-R-Us-Jig-Car-Seat(0091460)

i do have a john lewis travel system but the seat is really chunky

We have one of Babys R Us own brand car seats (I think) was rated as good a Maxi Cosi and other top name manufacturers but cost much less :)

Seatbelt goes through the back of the seat and is really secure. Fits well in the rear seat too