The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi All :)

Guest SupraMark

Guest SupraMark

Hey Guys, I'm Mark and this week I pick up my first Supra, a 1993 Non Turbo 5 speed Manual Mk4 which I picked up for just £650!! Its my first jap car as Ive previously been into my classic fords, especially Capris, Its a straight car with no rust or accident damage, but it's not taxed or tested I'm looking into a 2jz-ge turbo conversion but will need plenty more info, hopefully looking forward to meeting some of you guys, Im based in somerset, cheers

563099_10151617566335179_543810178_24148334_154186029_n.jpg

528537_10151617575600179_543810178_24148351_2111189502_n.jpg

529257_10151617572635179_543810178_24148346_753363499_n.jpg

Great price you picked it up for. Looks like it may have had a shunt on the front due to the erm.. Unprofessional? respray on the front bumper! (could be my bad eyes lol)

Providing all is good behind there one of the best prices I'v seen :)

Contact Keron at Extreme Performance (hes on here) he does the 2JZ-GTE conversions for about £6k I think heard, I maybe wrong lol

Guest SupraMark

Hiya cheers, I just couldn't resist at that price, might of done I did wonder on it, but the guy seemed honest enough and the front had no creases or bent metal happy days :) sweet something I'm defiantly going to have to look into! Ive seen the Supra Store do a conversion over in the states.

One thing I do wonder is how economical is a 3.olitre N/A 5 speed, when your not booting and over long distance driving i.e motorways?? cheers

Guest SupraMark

haha I wish, I would of bought more for that! yh I was under the impression that is was an Auto, got there and its a manual, result! lol defianlty, great cars either way! love the lines on them!

Guest SupraMark

Thanks for all the comments guys, oh yeah its also on brand new 18s with new tyres also included in the sale! Im in weston-super-mare buddy what about you?

Great price you picked it up for. Looks like it may have had a shunt on the front due to the erm.. Unprofessional? respray on the front bumper! (could be my bad eyes lol)

Providing all is good behind there one of the best prices I'v seen :)

Contact Keron at Extreme Performance (hes on here) he does the 2JZ-GTE conversions for about £6k I think heard, I maybe wrong lol

I think £6k would include the 6 speed box too. TT transplants seem to be circa £2500.

Guest SupraMark

I know bargain ay, Yh checked everything, also checked its history, it was never written off, scrapped, or stolen which I am glad about lol

Guest SupraMark

Cheers, thats the previous owners and nope hes just sold it for 2k its a 4door as well, theres a capri behind the fence as well which was up for sale too, I just cant seem to get away from classic fords lol