The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what dash is this?

ashbuster

It looks crap! It looks like one of those 80's games, you know, the LCD ones that took 4 huge batteries?

Soarer dash :-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151371[/ATTACH]

Lets turn my Supra into a Prius. :(

What you need is a proper TFT full colour display that fits in the OEM dash cluster. If only somebody was making such a item ;)

I think you are referring to Grandstands Astro Wars. What a cool game that was in it's day :D

Lyndon.

Turbo timers=snake oil.

Lets turn my Supra into a Prius. :(

What you need is a proper TFT full colour display that fits in the OEM dash cluster. If only somebody was making such a item ;)

I think you are referring to Grandstands Astro Wars. What a cool game that was in it's day :D

Lyndon.

I agree Nod, dials are much better :) Not sure what the game was, but glad someone got the comparison lol

yeah the dash is good, im not keen on removing the heater controls and other bits tho just to leave blank,

if it was mine i would have out the boost controller screen in there somewhere and other extras because it looks too plain.

unless it was carbon fibre skinned with ressin too

Interesting, when is this going to be ready? :)

spot on Johnny custom made for the car by them have pictures of the build too a TRD kitted car

Not a custom job fella, that's just an 'off the shelf' Dakota dash.