The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West Dragonballers

When are you guys setting off/travelling down?

I'm thinking of setting off about 11am on the Thursday to get to the Travelodge about 4pm (try and miss the M25 rush hour)...

Anyone care to join me on a leisurely drive down...?

I think we may join you fatty..!!

I bumped this in the main thread, could get a good convoy going down :)

Posted by marc_p

OK, well I'm happy to arrange the M1 convoy, I would usually go A1M but I can sacrifice an additional 10 miles for a convoy.

Anyway as the looks like so:

marc_p - Harrogate(nr Leeds)

Add Heywood - Manchester

SupraManUK - Derby

Havard, Ian Ian, etc - Wigan

Johnny g, paul_t - Liverpool

aj littler - Nottinghamshire

So I propose that we do the following convoy, first stop would be Tibshelf services (M1 between jn 28-29) to meet aj littler and co(would this be ok for you SupraMan? Then continue down to Watford Gap services (jn 16-17 M1) as the Havard and Johnny g crew should be joining the M1 at jn 19. I'll organise a proper thread for this butdoes this seem a good starting point for most? Also, Mr Heywood, your best bet is probably folling havard and Johnny down the M6.

but we can carry on to the J15a services to meet a few others

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

After last nights meet at the trafford center we said we meet Chris silverhaze at keele services at about 12 o'clock so that should tie in roughly with your start time Add.

Sounds good mate, will meet up with you guys before hand somewhere. I get on M6 at Jct 23

Sounds good mate, will meet up with you guys before hand somewhere. I get on M6 at Jct 23

Woot..!!

We are off all day on the Thursday so we are easy with the arrangements. I would like to get down there before 5 pm and get bladdered.

Ok the way we was intending to travel down was M6,M42,M40,M25.... This way isn't much different mileage wise going the other way. we could meet the Midlands lads at the Silverstone services on the M40 not sure what is called but I will find out. we can also meet up with Rob UK as well.

First meet at Bp Jct 27 M6 @ 11am

1.Ian Ian

2. Havard & Mrs H

3. sted & lynz

Pic up Add around Jct 23

Stop at Keele about 12 O'clock

1. silverhaze

2. Paul

Next stop sevices on the M40 near Silverstone Jct 10 Cherwell Valley.

Then meet up with Rob UK@ Jct 8a and on to Ashford :D

Sound ok????;)

Edited by Sted (see edit history)

Ok the way we was intending to travel down was M6,M42,M40,M25.... This way isn't much different mileage wise going the other way. we could meet the Midlands lads at the Silverstone services on the M40 not sure what is called but I will find out. we can also meet up with Rob UK as well.

First meet at Bp Jct 27 M6 @ 11am

1.Ian Ian

2. Havard & Mrs H

3. sted & lynz

Pic up Add around Jct 23

Stop at Keele about 12 O'clock

1. silverhaze

2. Paul

Next stop sevices on the M40 near Silverstone Jct 10 Cherwell Valley.

1. RobUK

Sounds like a plan SteD :)

Cheers

-Ian-

What about joining the M1 at Junction 19 ? Or are you picking people up further down? Just a thought :D

Sorry SupramanUk thats a long way off route for us, we are going Down the M6 to the M42 then down to the M40 and all the way to the M25 and anticlockwise round to the M20 down to Ashford stopping at a few places to collect other peeps etc

Cheers

-Ian-

Sorry SupramanUk thats a long way off route for us, we are going Down the M6 to the M42 then down to the M40 and all the way to the M25 and anticlockwise round to the M20 down to Ashford stopping at a few places to collect other peeps etc

Cheers

-Ian-

Thought you might be going anticlockwise, no worries might see you on the M20 :)