The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First pics of my supra..

WaLKeRR

These are the first few pics of the sooooooopra, yes this is Niel-na's old supra, since owning it ive not done much, just clayed the car polished it waxed it with various products the bodywork of this car is almost immaculate!! im really impressed with how it came out.... ive also had the wheels refurbished in white with chrome lip. Also had the windows tinted 50 rear 30 front although they look really dark..all in all im impressed an chuffed with it :D lets the pics do some talking C+C welcome :p

Claying is easier than everyone thinks, i was the same thinking ball ache!, but its simple spray on, rub dont let it dry, then wipe off.... and no a local company in the area did them for me, i split the alloys then refurbed them, and thanks :)

ive got a spare set of side pods in the loft, there silver tho? and the plastic garnish? whats that?, and also was looking at lips, amuse soooopra's front lip is nice, but thats probably been done one million times, and thanks for the welcome guys :)

I want your skirt side pods and plastic garnishes!!!! Don't fancy some OEM skirts and Spats do you :p ?

I think you ought to just have my silver ones, they'd look great. silver and white is so in vogue at the moment. Your skirts in white would finish my silver supra off perfectly.

I think you ought to just have my silver ones, they'd look great. silver and white is so in vogue at the moment. Your skirts in white would finish my silver supra off perfectly.

haha true true need to pull my finger out and get some pics of the spats for you

haha true true need to pull my finger out and get some pics of the spats for you

I need skirts not spats. I've got spats and now it looks a little strange without. Are yours oem as in bendy plastic rather than fibreglass, I only ask as I'm getting my bonnet etc sprayed soon and am on the lookout for some oem skirts so I can paint them at the same time. I could send you may pods and black sill plastics with a donation for you to get them painted :)

they are bendy yeah so i can only assume they are OEM

Walkerr i'm looking at going for a more subtle look like this on mine :)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/465241_10150842977841224_505041223_11982998_1731183949_o.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~jeremy.hepburn/SDC11111.JPG