The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra sprayed - Balloon White

_Shane_

Well i popped up to the bodyshop on Friday just to drop up an alloy wheel that i had to replace a valve as it broke etc and i see that the supra is after been sprayed

The camera didnt pick the color up properly but anyone who thinks its silver lol its actually lamborghini balloon white

The car has to be sanded down and machine polished and the windows to be put back along with the spoiler to be fitted and mesh in the front bumper, the new headlights, indicators and stuff like that and then its off for mapping :)

All going well i will have it ready for the summer

Anyway here are the few pics i took on my phone. Will get more pics up with a proper camera during the week

Thanks lads :)

I tried everywhere for a BN sports spoiler but i couldnt get one anywhere, im not a fan of bgw's but the car needed a big wing at the back to go with the wide arches

The spoiler i did find should finish off the ass of the car. Its no where near as big as the bn spoiler though lol