The mkiv Supra Owners Club

good bodyshop in lincoln area

Red

I`ve been going to Quarry Bodyworks for a few years now. It`s in Waddington quarry just before the crossroads. A bloke called Tony. Looks dodgy but i`ve had 3 cars and numerous body parts sprayed there and its always a good finish and a good price. I`ve had a couple of small problems but he`s always sorted it out with no argument. For the price charged it is a very good finish.

Guest Dan Norton

Yea i agree with dave, quarry bodyworks in waddington are class.

I have had loads of work done by them......although they did get the shade wrong on my rx7 this last time :confused: .....its in at the mo with tony sorting it.

Just think....i will look better than dave in his supra with my rx7 looking better in the first place.....and generally being a better car all round

Dan!!

waiting for the :flame Dev to beginn

(ps jus a joke between me and dave...mods dont take serious)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one lads, got the supe back thisafternoon. They did a great job of painting and fitting my front 'lip', and also taking out a horrific scratch that was in the bumper!!

Good price too!

Thanks for the reccomend boys.

Glad you got it sorted. You definately can`t grumble with Tony`s prices. By the way Dan is convinced his RX7 is better than mine and always trying to get a rise out of me but the poor fellow has had a stroke of misfortune today as his engine is stuffed. The RX7 is so good that he has to spend 7 grand getting it rebuilt and going single so he can keep up with me!

Toyota did mine for FREE!!!

Did the preparation work myself with a sand blaster and wet'n'dry, then dropped it off on the way to work. When I picked the lip up the guy in the body shop said as I had done the hard work myself and they already had the paint handy from another job It was FREE.

Can't really grumble at that!!

on the other hand, was quoted over £100 to paint my rear spats last weekend :mad:

Guest Dan Norton
Originally posted by Scarface GTti

Glad you got it sorted. You definately can`t grumble with Tony`s prices. By the way Dan is convinced his RX7 is better than mine and always trying to get a rise out of me but the poor fellow has had a stroke of misfortune today as his engine is stuffed. The RX7 is so good that he has to spend 7 grand getting it rebuilt and going single so he can keep up with me!

Hahaha.....keep up.....i could do that before the motor went :sly:

Just think dave, when it gets rebuilt, it will be me towing you over the line when i do low 11's:p

I will still only have spent almost what your supra cost you to buy:flame Dev

Dan!!:cool: