The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noob from airdrie (Glasgow)

Guest gavo's mivec

Guest gavo's mivec

Hi everyone. I'm gavo I stay in a wee town of airdrie not far from Glasgow, Going too pic my 2jz gte up a week today, only problem is its an auto :(

On the plus side I'm handy with a spanner lol,

I also have a wee Mitsubishi colt dj 1996 which I have converted to a 2.0 v6 mivec :)oh yea and also have a full single turbo and awe conversion setup haha,

Look forward to some meets etc,

You'd might have seen my supra on eBay, it's a black 1993 with trd spoiler and gold 18" wheels (not to keen on the wheels tbh)

Will upload pics shortly,

Well going to have a wee browse of the search button lol wanting a different front bumper, manual conversion and some engine dressup bits

Gavo

Guest gavo's mivec

Cheers for the welcome guys :-)

Yea I heard the autos are faster, but at the same time I like going up and down a box, that way I feel more in control if that makes sense lol, use to hace a e36 325 auto, just didnt feel as fun as te manual,

Will deffo get some pics up :-)

And could put a wee pic up of my colt if anyone wanted a look at it pmsl,

Cheers for the welcome guys :-)

Yea I heard the autos are faster, but at the same time I like going up and down a box, that way I feel more in control if that makes sense lol, use to hace a e36 325 auto, just didnt feel as fun as te manual,

Will deffo get some pics up :-)

And could put a wee pic up of my colt if anyone wanted a look at it pmsl,

We like pics here bud, get them up :p