The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Ireland

Guest Purple Dave

Guest Purple Dave

Hi, im Dave. Im from Ireland. Ive a 93 TT manual Jap import supra. Just on here to try get as much info about my car as i can. Also tips and help on modifications.

Anyone else from Ireland, it would be great to hear from you.

Cheers

Safe to presume its a 6 speed rather than a NA-TT I think.

By the way, welcome!

Reading his first post was key to me forming this opinion. :)

You read previous posts?!?! what a strange concept I wonder if it will catch on. ;)

pre·sump·tion/priˈzəmpSHən/

Noun:

An act or instance of taking something to be true or adopting a particular attitude toward something, esp. at the start of a chain of...

An idea that is taken to be true, and often used as the basis for other ideas, although it is not known for certain.

Synonyms:

assumption - supposition - arrogance - surmise

:p

Guest Purple Dave

Cheers lads. She is indeed a manual 6 speed TT. Imported by myself from japan 5 years ago. only mods are Induction kit, front mount, 2nd de-cat and an rsm. shes 320hp but i want more. Im lookin for an apexi power fc and a set of uk spec glass headlights if anyone can help?

@ westy882 the wheels are regamasters and bothe them and the cage were on it when i got my hands on it. it was more than likely on a track in japan.

@nige-rz, cheers. im from Meath. Yea the TT manuals are thin on the ground in these parts. where u based?

@nige-rz, cheers. im from Meath. Yea the TT manuals are thin on the ground in these parts. where u based?

I'm in Dundrum in Dublin during the week, but Laois at the weekends. So you're not a million miles from me. Nice to see a few more tasty TT's popping up over here :thumbs:

Give me a shout if you're ever near me, would be nice to get a good look at it.