The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie from Plymouth UK TT

Jamie698

Hi, currently restoring a white uk supra, due out the body shop Tuesday Mot booked Wednesday, looking to go to Japfest, how do I get involved in the club area?

Looking forward to meeting some other owners, will hopefully be able to meet for the southwest convoy, but will probably stay at a friends in Bristol the night before.

Little history on my 1993 mk4, was my parents since new but they have sold it on to me. Full respray as it was a bit of a shed due to age and weathering and previous bad repairs, alloys restored, some new toyo t1 sports, wish I had found this forum before (toyo's any good)?

Edited by Jamie698 (see edit history)

Welcome. You may have a problem with this.........deadline for payment on club stand and tickets has passed, however, thread is HERE for the tickets, and for the South West Convoy is HERE. I think the South West guys usually meet up with the Mega Convoy, so you may be able to get your stand pass and tickets then. Best to ask the South West guys about the details, and speak to Lui about the club stand pass and tickets

Yeah sorry chap, left pretty early to miss the traffic, met a few members, sure we'll catch up this year. Dunno if my auto spoiler is faulty or it is a test cycle (still finding things out), but on the way out of Japfest it was down, approached a speed bump it came up, after passing the speed bump it came back down, some kid thought it was the most amazing thing he had ever seen (1/1000th chance of happening again) but it put the cream on my day ha.