The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial rear from Ebay...... Yes i said it......... Ebay.

Neil1985

I was going through flebay...as you do.... Came across this. The price seams reasonable. I know id have to get it sprayed but thats not a problem. Are they easy to fit? Has anyone bought one from these guys or ebay overall? good quality or not even worth the hassle?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-MOULD-JDM-TRIAL-Toyota-Supra-JZA80-NA-TURBO-2JZ-Rear-Bumper-/140736029135?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c48561cf

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, personally, I have never used them. But people on here have, some have had good experiences...but ,ore have had not so good experiences. So many have decided to go with the majority. I would never slate a company I have never used though, so, although I'm not recommending them (cos I cant) I am also not condemning them, only following the wider general opinion....:)

Guest suprageek

I'd already bought one of these of eBay before I'd seen that thread about knight racer, it's been sitting at the body shop for the last few weeks, I'm taking the sup up at the weekend for a trial fit on the car before he sprays it, I'll let u know what the badyshop guy says about the bumper

Im going to pass on this company.That is a shocking job. Feel sorry for the bloke.

I randomly got talking to him on another forum a few days ago. Seems like a really nice bloke, and he's devastated from the work on his GTR. He's having it all put right though, so a very rare car (can't be many red UK spec R34 GTRs!) will thankfully be returned to rude health.

I randomly got talking to him on another forum a few days ago. Seems like a really nice bloke, and he's devastated from the work on his GTR. He's having it all put right though, so a very rare car (can't be many red UK spec R34 GTRs!) will thankfully be returned to rude health.

Good for him as it looked a great car, This is what always puts me off kits as sods law says I will be the one who gets shafted as well and end up with a load of rubbish.... The fact I own a NA and it would be a waste of money is another valid point too........ Maybe I should paint it bright orange and put loads of decals on it instead??

Good for him as it looked a great car, This is what always puts me off kits as sods law says I will be the one who gets shafted as well and end up with a load of rubbish.... The fact I own a NA and it would be a waste of money is another valid point too........ Maybe I should paint it bright orange and put loads of decals on it instead??

You're already 2fast2furious... :hide: