The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Vinyl wrapping

Phillyskate0

Hi all

Ive started vinyl wrapping my supra today, so far ive wrapped both front wings in matte black.

Was just wondering (while i work away this week) if anyone had any good pics of matt black supras.

Note* ive seen all the ones on google was just wondering if anyone had any different pics from shows or anything

cheers

clearly :S I just had loads of matte black lying round and my paintwork is scratched beyond repair (bar a paintob)

If its not to much of an ordeal I may go for matte red or white later on.

maby a stickerbomb somewhere too

you can get help...

Hi all

Ive started vinyl wrapping my supra today, so far ive wrapped both front wings in matte black.

Was just wondering (while i work away this week) if anyone had any good pics of matt black supras.

Note* ive seen all the ones on google was just wondering if anyone had any different pics from shows or anything

cheers

What vinyl you using bud? :)

What a coincidence, I have a matt black supra and there are a few photos in my garage, although not the best. And also, yesterday I took delivery of a load of vinyl wrap to have a go myself if the weather ever improves and I can ever find the time. How are you getting on at wrapping it and what type did you buy?

Im only using cheap stuff for now, the reason for this (before anyone shouts at me) is that I want to see how easy the job is before ordering more expensive stuff like hexis. And I wanted to find potential problem areas and gain a bit of experience before using hexis

I have done both front wings which were very easy, im in the process of wrapping the bootlid today which is sadly a nightmare :/ should finish it tonight after work

tomorrow im going to wrap the roof and windscreen surround.

As for the sticker bomb i was thinking of using it on the dishes as I dont like chrome if im honest :)

Put it this way, with the cheap vinyl this is only going to cost me £50 and a little elbow grease :)

Wont be perfect but its a damn sight better than scratched up paintwork... and if a panel gets scratched or damaged etc i can redo that panel without having to redo the whole side of the car like a paint job.