The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wiring clips/clamps no. in epc?

Jos

I'm looking for new clamps/clips for the engine bay wiring, especially the head, but can't find any wiring clamps in the epc. Anybody know where I can find them in the epc? or if the can be ordered from toyota?

cheers

Thanks for looking, I can't see the diagrams (yet) but aplied for this, I've tried to search these numbers in the toyota epc I got but it says 'part no does not excist', I will wait for confirmation from toyodiy so I can see wich clamps I need.,

I found the part number for the clamps near the coil packs, tried to order, Toyota said they cannot be ordered..

The coil pack connectors? Toyota should be able to supply the parts if you have the part numbers.

T I've tried to search these numbers in the toyota epc I got but it says 'part no does not excist',

They do exist but you cannot find them by searching for their part number, they're on toyodiy.com and also in my epc. :)

I found them by doing a search for "harness" which located 4 parts. If you click on any of them it will take you to page 1 of 10 pages, they were on page 7.

If you want to confirm that they do exist then just do a search for the part number on Google etc.

You won't find the plugs in the EPC but the attached file lists part numbers for all electrical plugs Toyota use, you'll need to identify the ones you need from the diagrams.

It's not the plugs I'm looking for, but the clamps that holds part of the harness to the head/ body. But thanks for the info, might be of use.

They do exist but you cannot find them by searching for their part number, they're on toyodiy.com and also in my epc. :)

I found them by doing a search for "harness" which located 4 parts. If you click on any of them it will take you to page 1 of 10 pages, they were on page 7.

If you want to confirm that they do exist then just do a search for the part number on Google etc.

I see what you mean, although in my epc there are no diagrams of the clamps, only the brackets. Will check toyodiy tomorrow, see if I have acces to diagrams then.

Thanks for your effort :thumbs: