The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wont be going to any meets anytime soon.

JPow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As other have said, get a private quote.

What happened?

I came out of work, my car was like that ^ with a note on the windscreen with a business number "Phone this number" nobody answered but the peoples house it was outside saw the minibus. He had hit it at such a speed his minibus was damaged badly enough to have to be towed away.

Chin up mate....it could have been many times worse!!!

Oh dont get me wrong, nobody was hurt! Minibus full of 16 Disabled children having to be taken off the minibus and thankfully (or so im told) none were hurt. Im pushing it tho if someone like that is allowed to drive kids around its a disgrace.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/536802_10151582898400254_529130253_24215617_1482640965_n.jpg

Look at the size of the road. All cars parked on the left he comes down the right and plows my car? I want to know what he was doing i want to make sure he never drives kids around again. All the witnesses say the road was clear and nobody understands how he did it.

It might not be that simple to repair, if the wheels took a big enough whack

it could have bent the suspension turret and the chassis rail (worst case senario)

It needs to have a good visual inspection done first before you assume

its a simple fix, it could just be a (bent hub, bent lower arm, bent track rod)

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Is it just me, or a quite a few people having dramas at the moment? Me with the w***er of a white van, another bumping his bumper, and now this? Maybe the 10th Anniversary JapFest is cursed lol

Hope you get it fixed up mate. Mine should be out of paint end of the week, if I can sort mine out in less than two weeks, hopefully you can too :) just be proactive and you'll get it done :D

It's a shame see the car last month at blue water and she is tidy with no marks on her.

I would claim of them buy car back from insurance and repair it with the money. Maybe even have some money left over to go towards your turbo.

I did this couple of years ago with my Mitsubishi .

If you don't find the person then there is a someone you can go to for claiming uninsured claims. Believe police can point you in the right direction for that.