The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tsd purchase

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

yes it did, a bought it from thor, the problem is that the kid who has bought one of my cars is collecting it tommorrow and i want the needle to read correct, i think the tsd only takes the de limiter off and its wired onto ecu, but i spoke to thor and he mention if a wire to the back of dash i can make the needle read in miles but the lad comes at 3.00pm tomz to collect car and i want the re strictor off and the needle to read correctly.

anybody please.

If you bought just the top speed dlimiter circa £70 then you have sh*t it really for the speedo conversion. Theres a reason that the combined box is about £100 and thats because it does both jobs. Nobody would buy it if either of the 2 individual ones worked for both jobs fella.

If you bought the one that does both go to the thor site and search up on here as i have put a load of info on here regards how to fit a thor box as I had a bit of trouble with my cars wiring when I did mine. I know also that Simon B has furnished various people with assistance in the same line so have a search see what you can dig up.