The mkiv Supra Owners Club

reg number S6PRA value ?

scoooby slayer

It's worth what someone will pay and as above the limiting factor will be that most people won't be able to use it due to car age restrictions.

If anyone could have used it then it would undoubtably been one of the most sought after private plates.

Seeing as Toyota are talking quietly about a new Supra it would probably be worth holding on to, if they release a new model it will then be very desirable!

It's worth what someone will pay and as above the limiting factor will be that most people won't be able to use it due to car age restrictions.

If anyone could have used it then it would undoubtably been one of the most sought after private plates.

Seeing as Toyota are talking quietly about a new Supra it would probably be worth holding on to, if they release a new model it will then be very desirable!

the purchase price for the guy i bought the car from was alot, i cant see it fetching that much again hence i thought id see what the thoughts are on here.

Your probably looking at between £700 - £800.

As said because it will only go on a post 1998 vehicle your market isn't as big, although newer cars are popping up all the time.

Best of luck with the sale if you decide to sell.

thats a 6 digit though has nowhere near the same effect of spelling SUPRA

Wouldn't agree there....S11 PRA would be the ultimate plate IMO

Your probably looking at between £700 - £800.

As said because it will only go on a post 1998 vehicle your market isn't as big, although newer cars are popping up all the time.

Best of luck with the sale if you decide to sell.

Crazy to spend that money on a private plate...I knew the price of S66 PRA as I decided even at £255 it wasn't worth it for me. I'd rather spend the money on parts tbh. S11 PRA is the only one that would tempt me.