The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ridox wide

ashbuster

looking at widebodies and most are way over the top

i like the look of the ridox , any idea where to buy a replica from for the full kit? ive noticed some parts on garagewhifbitz but not all of it.

im looking for the full kit with the carbon parts and need a rough price for the kit so i can get things ready

Ridox front arches £624

Ridox rear arches £624

Ridox carbon front splitter £660

Ridox front bumper £516 (if you buy carbon splitter you don't need the carbon at the bottom)

Ridox front bumper with carbon lip £636

Ridox sides skirts with carbon £492

= £2376 without splitter

= £2916 with carbon splitter

Add £1k for prep fitting painting etc

thanks for posting that mate

i looked at the bits on garagewhifbitz and luckily you seen this and posted because i would have ordered the bumper with the carbon at the bottom and bought the splitter lol

and am i right in saying the front wings are replacements for the stock ones?

Yes they replace them... You then have to figure on new wheels with the correct offset, which is probably £1.5k. Plus you will need to pick the kit up from Paul as trying to deliver all that would cost £££. It's not a cheap job tbh... About £5k to do it all properly

perfect mate :)

ive noticed in your sig it says you have one? 5-6k will be my budget

bonnet and spoiler will be added later i will go with top secret bonnet and go spoilerless untill i get my spoiler

i might no to the bonnet going 2nd hand tho :) and looks immaculate would be alot cheaper than 2k if it goes ill get the top secret one

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

They are £2k for carbon/kevlar varis bonnet :blink: You don't need spats if you're going wide rear arch...

If you are wanting the rear diffuser that is another £750 on top... (This thread has just made me realise how much money I have actually spent on this bloody car getting it to look right :()