The mkiv Supra Owners Club

calling all sussex members

dr_jekyll

hi guy. im looking for a bit of help.

i need an osf wing and jamsey has one but i cannot get over to collect for a while. sooo i was wondering if one of you lovely gents could get the wing from him and post it to me :)

i will ofcorse cover all costs and send you a thnk you present.

cheers,

craig

Edited by dr_jekyll (see edit history)

I'm going to see Jamesy on Monday and will be driving from Crawley to Preston on Thursday. If it's any help to you to have the wing somewhere on that route, or if you wanted me to meet you somewhere on that route (or not too far off it), I'd be happy to pick it up for you and drop it off.

I don't have the time at the moment to collect it and package it up I'm afraid and I realise the above is a long shot, but I thought I'd ask on the off chance! If you stick 'Crawley to Preston' in google maps, that's pretty much the route I'll be taking.

Im not going to have any time at all to get back over there and package it up mate sorry. Plus a bit of cArdboard will prob result in a dented wing by the time it reaches you lol. Sorry cant be more help mate just up to my neck at the moment in parts!!