The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie here, searching for a TT supra

Guest pulsarkid

Guest pulsarkid

hello, my names paul and im 26.

Just sold my car and finally looking to purchese my 1st TT supra, have a 4k budget so going to have to opt for the auto due to funds, ive read the what to look at guides, and have seen these two supras the 1st is around hour and half away and the other is bit further but wanted to see your guys opions before trying to contact the owners.

heres the closer one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Twin-Turbo-/270966488595?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f16dc7e13

and the other

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-Toyota-Supra-Twin-Turbo-/290702183117?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item43af334acd

Any advice would be much appricated

Regards Paul

Welcome too the club Paul, if you were going to pick from those two the closer one seems better looked after even though it has it's problems, which the seller highlighted, and out of the two is a better looking motor, the second one the advert speaks for its self the guys seems too be a total nob and very chav, things like saying it eats 150mph in a for sale ad says it all really. Have you looked at the classifieds on the site yet there's some superb supras for sale at the minute, good luck with your search

:yeahthat:

The first is definitely the one I would go for out of the two. Anyone who boasts about doing 150mph in the ad has blatantly done it many times, and chances are that car has been thrashed about a fair bit!

How about THIS Very good price and owned by a member here.

:yeahthat:

The first is definitely the one I would go for out of the two. Anyone who boasts about doing 150mph in the ad has blatantly done it many times, and chances are that car has been thrashed about a fair bit!

How about THIS Very good price and owned by a member here.

The car posted in the quote above is going for a VERY good price!!