The mkiv Supra Owners Club

5 years later I have finally got my hands on a Supra again.

GazzaGSi

And it never felt so right being sat behind the wheel again :D

Firstly, a huge thanks to Dave 'Secondjump' for the meet and deal today.

Its a 1993, Supra RZ TT Single turbo Auto.

Froms Daves garage the spec is:

Turbocharger & Induction:

BL T61 + tubular manifold + blanket

HKS wastegate

HKS bov

Open screamer pipe

K+N 4" induction + breather

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Walbro pump

PE 650 injectors

Bypass kit

Aeromotive FPR

Blitz id iii boost controller + powermeter

Field harness

Emec Ecu, Emanage 3 bar map sensor + all harnesses

Aem wideband wired to emanage

Exhaust:

BL 3" DP+MP

RSR ii

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

Eiback Pro springs

TRD dampers

Blitz type 03 racing 18" alloys shadow chrome centres

Cusco F+R strut brace

F1 gsd3's

CW pads, stainless brake lines, race fluid

RLTC

Interior & ICE:

Carbon effect dash, El glo dials, egt + boost gauges, Turbo timer

Exterior:

Top secret iii bumper, Veilside skirts + spats,TRD spoiler

Here's some pics after the driver home, the better pics are what was sent initially to me:

Will get a few more during the next week once I've given it a good clean.

The drive is absolutely spot on and I'm over the moon with it.

Thanks to Dave and all who helped build/make it what it is.

Cheers

Gaz

(And its good to be back!) :p

Mad how you come back, I swore I was done, just one more I told my missus !!

:lol:

I think mines getting abit sick of me swapping and changing but I'm certain this is the one ;)

Love that top secret front, the other type is funny looking, nice supra.

Thanks Jazz :thumbs:

Love those wheels. I would get some OEM skirts or Ridox and that would be a stunner.

It's strange how people come back to the Supra. I (yet again) have plans to let ours go after Dragonball and JAE, not for ant particular reason other than the fact that after 5 years of Supras I want a change. There are a couple of cars that I have always wanted, Porsche 997 or AM V8 Vantage and the prices are now sub £30K.

The problem I have is that Supras are getting older and quality low mileage cars are getting harder to find. If I let ours go, I may not find the same again without sheeling out some serious money for a 15 year old car.

H.

looks lush matey

very nice mate

That does look good

Looks awesome fella, has a really nice stance too

Cheers guys appreciate it :thumbs:

How you going to fit that hifi in there lol

Will give it my best shot :eyebrows: :lol:

nice purchase, really do like the top secret bumper.

Awesome looking car mate. I too like the Top Secret bumper. I think the wheels really suit the car too. Not too overrated or understated.

Peter

I was worried it may have had to come off to get it up my drive to the garage but fortunately at the right angle it just makes it without scraping :)

Thanks alot.

Lovely supra!

Cheers bud :cool:

Nice buy, any plans for it Gaz?

Lovely!

Love those wheels. I would get some OEM skirts or Ridox and that would be a stunner.

Thanks guys, plans for the time being are enjoying it and getting to know the car really.

I have afew small changes in mind as I was mainly looking for a Supra with them to start with but at least I can now make it a bit more my own with afew subtle changes.

Over time I think I'll be going for a trial rear or adding a carbon diffuser, ridox or top secret side skirts and a roof spoiler.

May look at a different set of wheels eventually but not in the immediate future, may just get the centers powder coated something different.

The calipers could do with a lick of paint and the drivers door needs a little attention so there is a few bits I can be concentrating on :D

It's strange how people come back to the Supra. I (yet again) have plans to let ours go after Dragonball and JAE, not for ant particular reason other than the fact that after 5 years of Supras I want a change. There are a couple of cars that I have always wanted, Porsche 997 or AM V8 Vantage and the prices are now sub £30K.

The problem I have is that Supras are getting older and quality low mileage cars are getting harder to find. If I let ours go, I may not find the same again without sheeling out some serious money for a 15 year old car.

H.

Thats 1 of the reasons why I was so keen on this one H. A 'K' plate is pretty hard to come by with 78k miles and the spec/quality of the motor is spot on.

I had been to view a few near me and some 'mint' examples clearly weren't so paid off to do some travelling in the end for this.

Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate it and will keep updated with any changes or tweaks.

Its good to be back :thumbs:

Gaz