The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whifbitzs 2.5 twin box.

Graham1984

I brought the 2.5 twin box from Whifbitzs and had it fitted today and it is frankly great as it has got rid of the nasty metal vibrating rasp that has been the bane of my life as of late. The car has a good tone to it from outside the car but due the the car being good for blocking out the sound inside you could even hear an ant fart when doing 120mph (Tested on a track of course)

I recommend this catback to anyone that is full a full manifold/2nd decat and hates the ott loudness of their car. I was pondering in my silent NA stealth car that maybe I should of gone only single box but without testing it out it may of been too loud or could of rasped still so I am happy with my decision regardless.

Thanks a lot to Paul Whiffing for the good price and product

Yours sincerely

Less depressed Na owner.

Inside it is quiet as hell with the windows up but it seems a great sound when out of the car or accelerating away with the windows down, It was shockingly bad before so I am a happy lad. The only thing bugging me at the moment is the inlet valve opens as it should but it seems to briefly pick up well then slow and then go again which seems odd???? I changed the cap and arm earlier too and the arm was shot so that was a result and I have some front facelifts on too which look miles better.

The only things left to do are to get is a better sound system and a few trim screws off Keron while trying to sort out that delay issue but either way I am getting there bit by bit.

How are you getting on anyway Neil? Nice to see you on here again mate.

Inside it is quiet as hell with the windows up but it seems a great sound when out of the car or accelerating away with the windows down, It was shockingly bad before so I am a happy lad. The only thing bugging me at the moment is the inlet valve opens as it should but it seems to briefly pick up well then slow and then go again which seems odd???? I changed the cap and arm earlier too and the arm was shot so that was a result and I have some front facelifts on too which look miles better.

The only things left to do are to get is a better sound system and a few trim screws off Keron while trying to sort out that delay issue but either way I am getting there bit by bit.

How are you getting on anyway Neil? Nice to see you on here again mate.

I am good mate thanks for asking, really wish i hadnt sodl the supra, but needs must and all that crap, will be back in another NA soon though.

I am good mate thanks for asking, really wish i hadnt sodl the supra, but needs must and all that crap, will be back in another NA soon though.

Get another sorted asap, I hate to say the whifbitzs exhausts seem to of been the answer to our problems.

Are you still tempted to go to japfest and santa pod this year?