The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of an Era!!

Geo

Well Chris picked up his new Ridox Supra today. And i wish him all the best health and Happiness to Enjoy her, as i did. I was gutted to see her leave today. At one point i was ready to not sign the V5. So many times i've also thought about pulling her from the for sale section. But she's gone now. Im taking a year away from cars, to bank some money and look at other Interests.

I will still be on here, all the time. As well as being at other local and Nation meets. This place is Just pure Great! Took some last vids of Chris pulling away. He'll be along soon with his thoughts and experience driving home. 5hrs

P.s I will be back with Another Supra, love the cars too much not to get one more. :)

P.s Yes it was windy today

[video=youtube;N_aLXW-fpyc]

Enjoy mate, she's a Beauty :)

Everytime Chris stops for a leak of a snack on the way home are you gonna pop out of the bushes to film another shaky clip?:D

It's always a strange feeling to see someone driving away in your car but if it's any consolation it was a credit to you mate and Chris is a very lucky man.

Its was windy as hell, and was shaking because she was leaving. :) Leave me alone, im sulking. :(

Might I suggest a Puma next? ;)

It's certainly strange watching someone else drive off with your Supra. On the back of a trailer in my case.

No Puma for me, be my company car for a while, all 2ltr TDI of it. :D

Sad day Geo, you still going to provide some entertainment at Suprapod?

I'll be there, means i can have a good drink and not even think about driving the next day. woooohoooooo!

Such a shame as that Supra was perfect!

Glad to hear your sticking around though Geo :)

Yeah the car was lovely, few things i wanted to tidy up, but its never ending. Im sure Chris will get them sorted :D

Yeah i'll still be here, made loads of great friends on here, so i aint going anywhere. Plus i've got a few people im taking through diets and stuff. So needs to keep an eye on them so they don't fall off the wagon. :D

It's certainly strange watching someone else drive off with your Supra. On the back of a trailer in my case.

Or just drive off...in Carl S's case :innocent:

Lovely looking and sounding car though Geo...still, enjoy your other interests :)

Were you not considering buying your old one back? What happened, as that is also a lovely looking car with a great spec and quality parts.

I became unemployed and broke :D the bank lost me my money, but my home is totally secure so I count myself lucky really.

If I land a job I want, I will be buying it back though :)

PS, if anyone wants to employ me that would be great :D