The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GZ Auto TT first impressions

DARETT

I wanted to get a new daily, so I decided to try an auto Supra.

My white one was my first Supra so wasnt too sure what to expect at first.

I decided to go with a GZ as it had all the extra creature comforts as standard.

I found a 1993 with around 50k genuine miles. The owner had bought it from new and kept it mechanically completely stock! It was exactly what I wanted.

So once price was agreed the shipping was arranged and I picked it up 8 weeks later from Southampton.

The first thing that surprised me was how quiet it was!! My 2012 Passat was louder! Lol

The drive was so refined and comfortable. The box was very impressive, shifting without realising and go kart like instant acceleration.

It's so impressive that a car that's 19 years old still can compete and sometimes better modern comparisons.

This was the 1st time I've been behind the wheel of a completely stock one and it's been so impressive I though I'd post up about it! Lol

I suppose it may be luck that I found an excellent example but an Auto TT is a perfect bargain especially for the prices that some of them are going for at the moment.

I'll get some pics once it dries up outside!!

Lol

That's ok then :)

I'm not up to scratch when it comes to sounds so if they didn't seem expensive one's it's not much of a loss.

Yes stock bumper with an aftermarket lip moulded on.

Not a personal fan of filler bumpers but it looks nice and hopefully doesn't crack!!