The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Offset really grinds my gears

chazuk

I get so fed up with finding a set of lush rims to find out they are always to aggresive offset. The 350z /gtr boys have got it so easy .

Guess these would never happen on stock arches rears are rolled :(

19x10.5 +19, 19x9.5 +19

work vs-xx £980 :banghead:

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/5008/54487443333654335881818.jpg

Edited by chazuk (see edit history)

Wheels for me are one of the most important things - for me i find the ideal set of rims with the biggest dish, then i make the car fit the rims!! Supra offsets are indeed pony for lairy wheels compared with other jap models.

Id buy them wheels, quickly! One of my favs not actually that bad to get them on especially if you ran a stretched tyre or had some minor arch work

Wheels for me are one of the most important things - for me i find the ideal set of rims with the biggest dish, then i make the car fit the rims!! Supra offsets are indeed pony for lairy wheels compared with other jap models.

Id buy them wheels, quickly! One of my favs not actually that bad to get them on especially if you ran a stretched tyre or had some minor arch work

I know my finger was on and off the buy button gone now though , the only other way to make them fit would have been to buy smaller lips but I did not see the point, Simon only recently sprayed the car so I didn't really fancy having the arches pulled around :( just need to find these bad boys in a high offset then like you say chuck the dishes and buy new ones to fill them out for a agressive offset but still want to run a 295 minium so I guess with the alloy being 10.5 will need to be around a 40 offset to fit nice ?

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Hahahaha someones had too much caffeine this morning lol.

Anyone know if a front and rear 19x10 +25 would work and what size tyre I could run ?

i run a front 9.5 with a +25 - so yours will sit the same as mine and they are fine with a 245 tyre and just the inner arch lip rolled.

Your rears should be fine but you'll need to run a 265 tyre and again may need the inner arch lip rolled

Best place to find this information would be all the "what wheels can I fit under stock arch" threads. Search is your friend :)

Did a search before posting up and also used that 101 offset calculator link that was in a few of those threads but still cant not get the answer of what offset do I need on 10-10.5 rear to sit flush but also be able to run a minium 295 I cant see the point of buying big rims to put a 265 tyre on it which will handle like crap as its stretched , fronts are pretty simple 8.5-9 on a 245-255 is around a 30-35 I think I have got to that conculsion .