The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just come across this on pistonheads

Chris Bailey

Thanks a lot. Really don't want to sell her, there such amazing cars, but I've got too unfortunately. I can't see myself never getting one again though. Single turbo when I do.

Hopefully ill still have it for the next Bluewater meet, for one last outing.

Thanks a lot. Really don't want to sell her, there such amazing cars, but I've got too unfortunately. I can't see myself never getting one again though. Single turbo when I do.

Hopefully ill still have it for the next Bluewater meet, for one last outing.

Hopefully see you at Bluewater :)

Oh and nice Sup! :D

lol, Thanks, it could well be a Celica TRD Steering wheel. There was a thread on here somewhere with a steering wheel like mine and a few people said it was from an MR2. Wish I could find it now.

Hopefully see you at Bluewater :)

Hopefully, I am flying out to Turkey the Saturday after, but hopefully I can make it! Come and say hello if you see me there!

It is just what I'm after mate , out of my price range at the minuite though, still saving up though :)

Just remember you put up a thread about what your looking for - i was just looking at pistonheads and come along this beast.

Best of luck getting the funds together pal - Hope to see you in a supra soon :)