The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all!!! quick opinions pls

Angry Acorn

Hi guys n gals, just joined up!!!! bit embarrassing considering iv known about the forum for awhile!

Im starting to put money into my baby! (97 N/A White) got her completely stock standarded at the time! done various things, and im now getting some 18's black centre with chrome lip, and im was contemplating sticker bombing the lip with a black and white theme? now i know plenty ppl are not fans of this craze so be gentle with any replies!!! but so much has been done to these cars already that its hard to be original now a days! and iv yet to see a supra sporting this look?

ok! ready to get burnt! :boxing:

I think the sticker bombing only really works on bangers and rat look cars. Not sure it'd go with the supras looks but stick some pics up if you do as I'd be happy to change my mind on the matter.... If it looks good of course!

thats a sick idea Gaz!!! i have a single cd player in the head console and instead of putting a tray i put a sticker bombed plate and i love it!!! but im thinking i should maybe give it a go post pics then see what ppl think? if its shit i can always just rip em off! also remember its not color sticker bomb is black grey and white on a white car with black rims

I love the sticker bombed look. I have it all over the supra. so far I've done the inside of the exhaust, under the seats, and under the carpet. I was going to do the spare wheel but realised someone might see it. :)

Just do it, doubtful a lot here will like it but thats not always a bad thing. If you like it surely thats all that matters.

R.

Dont do it dude, you will regret it almost instantly. If you want to get the sticker bomb into your car put it into the inside of your glovebox, i did it, looks cool and makes me smile, classy black interior with red seats and hidden idiocy.

You sir are a hidden genius.

HAHAHA! so glad i joined this forum! ok so what i think ima do is bomb one rim put it on take a pic and then see what the opinions are? that way if i dont like it, it wasnt to much work!!! im still searching for the right rims though :s the uk is such a bummer when it comes to online car websites! p.s anyone know of any garages in and around central london which stock decent stuff???