The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new v8 supra to be

supraturbochris

Well after selling my tt6 to budz early last year and buying a blue mr2 turbo which a ran a few times at suprapod last year.

Circumstances changed within this year which means i could buy another supra. I have always said i would come back to supra ownership one day and with something different.

In the first week of march i bought budz very clean silver na manual.

I have bought all the v8 engine, running gear etc and its in the middle of being built as we speak.

I didnt get off to the best start with the supra with a couple of issues that needed to be addressed before i get started on the engine conversion. But we are there now.

Im awaiting on a head gasket kit and the adapter plate to mount the 1uzfe engine to the w58 box.

Within the last 2 weeks new suspension has gone on and has been set up.

New 18 inch wheels and new tyres all round.

New Speaker set up as the old toyota ones didnt really stand a chance ;)

Front Active spoiler sorted as there was a problem with the motor.

Anyways less of the talk, here is how she was and here is how she is now. Feedback would be great

Cheers

P3070122supra1.jpg

398317_10150666471154163_628354162_9373019_1083857513_nsupranow.jpg

563070_10150666472004163_628354162_9373021_387423027_nsupra22.jpg

Here they are. They are a really nice wheel and very well made. I have removed the gold studs round the outer edge as they really clashed with the silver, so they are with mitchell9006 getting chromed :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-TOYOTA-SUPRA-1986-1998-COUPE-TURBO-ZITO-STAGGERED-ALLOY-WHEELS-TYRES-5x114-/400284652487?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&fits=Model%3ASupra&hash=item5d32d313c7

really nice stance in that 2nd pic :cool:

:cool:

Yep, just as I mentioned on FB that stance is spot on, looks great & you don't need to do anything else with the exterior (maybe rear facelift lights if you haven't done them).

Can't wait to see this fully up and running!!

I like that too. Good choice keeping the w58 as lots of tried and tested adapters out there. I'll be interested to see the build up also.

As for the wheels, are they the same sizes and offsets as in the ebay link you posted? What tyres on the rear, I love the look.

As for the wheels, are they the same sizes and offsets as in the ebay link you posted? What tyres on the rear, I love the look.

exactly the same mate im running michelin pilot sport 265/40r18 on rear and falken 225/40r18 on the fronts. I love the way it feels and drives. So responsive on the front with alot of grip on the rear.

exactly the same mate im running michelin pilot sport 265/40r18 on rear and falken 225/40r18 on the fronts. I love the way it feels and drives. So responsive on the front with alot of grip on the rear.

Great, thanks for that. One thing I forgot, any arch work done at all?