The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all!

Guest B-Dub

Guest B-Dub

Hello everyone!My name's Ben, 21 from somerset.. This is actually bit awkward for me at the moment as i dont actually have a supra at the moment.. but i am planning on buying one in the very near future.

Im mainly on here to find out more on the car, im planning on modding it a fair bit, so when i do eventually get one.

So if you see any posts from me it'll probably a dumb question, would be great if you could dumb the answer down for me too!

Cheeers!

Hello Ben,

Much better you join the forum now before you buy one, loads & loads of information to read on here. Any questions you can think of have most likey been answered several times before so use the search to the top right have a good read through a few threads.

Welcome to the club :)

A great forum for researching the wide range of modifications possible with these cars. The build threads also show you that any custom set up is possible, and with some positive thinking custom parts can be produced. The supercharger threads are a good read :)