The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tamiya model finished

supraGZaerotop

i saw one of these tamiya models in a model shop in cardiff and thought id give it ago, not to bad, need a very steady hand and lots of patience, now this is my first model ive ever built and so its not perfect, i mean the time you could put in is crazy, i just wanted it built

now sits on my desk :cool:

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

yeah lol, theyre not very big, i could fit the car in my hand, see

:)

b;3376150']Awesome :cool: I thought it was a bit bigger until i saw the giant finger on the bonnet :lol:

Brilliant work dude :D see why you need a steady hand and patience! - Very cool for on your desk at home/work.

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

yeah thats my fault lol, the bloody glue is really fast drying and if you get any of it on the surface of the plastic is wrecks it, it sort of melts the plastics and bonds it solid, i got some on the drivers headlamp glass and wrecked it, not happy, maybe il smoke tint them :cool:

Clouded up headlights! very realistic

I dont know to be honest, i know you can buy the special edition cars, theres racing versions you can pick up, ive also got a proper model of fast & furious supra, £50+ that was tho and is a 1:18 scale

Looks good mate. I'll have to get some RSP paint for mine!