The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donnington Trackday - 4th December

michael

IMOC-UK have organised a trackday through Bookatrack - unfortunately not many of the MR2 chaps are signing up and it's at risk of being opened up to anyone, they want to extend invitations to other clubs so the event is full of like-minded individuals so I thought I'd post details here :)

It's at Donnington Park on the 4th of December (Saturday) and if you sign up soon the cost is £140 for a full day of open pitlane fun, the price will rise to £160 soon though.

http://www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk/tracks/images/donington_map.jpg

I'm booked on, would be great to see a few more Supras there :)

(Bookatrack site mentions 98db noise restrictions - Bookatrack are saying they will refund anyone who gets chucked off track for being too loud - unless you are really taking the mick with a 6" straight through :))

sorry to pi$$ on your party, but you can go to donnington for a lot less than book-a-track prices.

Go on the donnington website and have a look for their trackzone days.

They have them every sunday from october till early dec for only 95(advanced price) with an extra 20 for passenger or extra driver.

Been before. They tend to run 20 miniute sessions every hour till just after lunch, then they almost always end up going open pit lane after 2pm.

Went with book-a-trak to castle coombe. I would use them again, but only for tracks that dont run their own trackdays.

You aren't pi$$ing on my party so don't worry :)

Bookatrack owe me £70 so it's a cheap event for me, plus I like the way they run things compared to other companies, all very safe and well controlled without imposing on the fun factor.

It's easy enough to get cheaper events but I'm happy to pay that little bit more for peace of mind.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...