The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My black suede wrapped dash by "dave"

Lee_e

All i can say is WOW.. it looks absolutely stunning, Daves work is second to none and his updates every day with how hes progressing with your dash just keeps your mind at ease and also teases you with how good it looks ;)

Heres a few pictures with how it looked before dave worked his magic:

And how it looks to this very day :D

Im absolutely over the moon with how it looks, really modernises the interior and kind of remind me of an Aston martin interior :)

just like to say thanks to dave again for his top work :)

Trust me when i say it looks a hell of alot better in the flesh than on my crappy samsung phone camera, pics will never to it justice as some of the pictures make the suede look a shade lighter than the main dash. :(

I agree about the rest of the dash though.. might need to call on daves services to do the switch panel etc .. thats for another time,ive spent wayyy to much money this year , As jamesy will tell you ;)

:

If we can get a few of us behind the idea we might just convince Dave to ga ahead and do the whole dash for us!! :)

i would love to have a go at the full dash but it cant be done in the car ,and you know what a pita it is getting a dash out .so if someone wants to donate one i will have a go.:)

dont you think it would look too much with it all done ????

Edited by Dave (see edit history)

• 1 year later...