The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra pics??

Guest suprastylecat

Guest suprastylecat

Hello all you supra heads!! im totally new to this forum lark so whats the deal? can i up load pics of my supra or check out pics of yours? Any advice is very much appreciated ; ) cheers peeps!

Guest suprastylecat

Cheers guys,ill check it out : ) "Tell us more about your supra" thats music to my ears! ha ha. Well as supras go its gonna be well tame compared to some of em on here! I am a supra novice so ive started at the bottom........... non turbo,auto! I dont care tho,its totally and utterly my pride and joy,its been a car that i grew up loving and allways wanted one as a kid! I know what they say about never driving your dream car but honestly she has not dissapointed,ive owned beamers and scoobys etc but the supra is the one! ive owned it nearly a year now and in that time ive replaced the original wheels,painted and overhauled the calipers,uprated the discs and pads all round,totally re wired the stereo system including a boot build,shes just had a new 4" straight through exhaust fitted along with a custom induction kit,its had new shocks,oil n filters etc! Ive just fitted new plugs and rocker cover gaskets which was totally awsome as it meant exposing the cam shafts and gears,was awsome to see that! Im no mechanic but i absolutaly love working on the supra and cars in general,its more a hobby i suppose! : )

Cheers guys,ill check it out : ) "Tell us more about your supra" thats music to my ears! ha ha. Well as supras go its gonna be well tame compared to some of em on here! I am a supra novice so ive started at the bottom........... non turbo,auto! I dont care tho,its totally and utterly my pride and joy,its been a car that i grew up loving and allways wanted one as a kid! I know what they say about never driving your dream car but honestly she has not dissapointed,ive owned beamers and scoobys etc but the supra is the one! ive owned it nearly a year now and in that time ive replaced the original wheels,painted and overhauled the calipers,uprated the discs and pads all round,totally re wired the stereo system including a boot build,shes just had a new 4" straight through exhaust fitted along with a custom induction kit,its had new shocks,oil n filters etc! Ive just fitted new plugs and rocker cover gaskets which was totally awsome as it meant exposing the cam shafts and gears,was awsome to see that! Im no mechanic but i absolutaly love working on the supra and cars in general,its more a hobby i suppose! : )

Welcome to the club, I can almost see the big cheesy grin on your face from your description:d

Something that we all love on here is enthusiasm for the Supra

Guest suprastylecat

Cheers peeps! Well impressed with all the messages,i could get used to this! Theres only so long i can talk to the missus about the supra untill she tells me to shut the fuck up! So can some one please tell me if i have to pay for a membership before being able to up load pics cos i cant suss it out at all!! im such an amatuer! : /

Yes membership will be needed and well worth it, this is a very active Forum/club

You might want to edit the swearing out of your last post, it's a big no no on this forum, as is Text speak

I kno what you mean(text speak) i got told off a lot for that.:taped:

Welcome to the family mate,you will like.

Best thing you can spend money on is your membership, ive lost count of how many times ive found answers to problems ive had, or been given advice on fixing/replacing parts etc. Also the forum has traders on here that can supply almost everything from stock replacment Toyota parts, to all other styling/performance parts your after.

Welcome to the club.