The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Outdoor garage options....

Jamesy

since my misses talked me into converting our garage into a playroom :blink: ive wanted to keep my supra protected from the elements....

..now ive got the new supra i really cant leave it outside. Space is limited on our driveway but i wouldnt mind knowing what options i have for an outdoor car port/shelter/garage/something??

will try and find a pic of driveway.... :)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd tell your misses to Fek off, she wants a playroom go to a swingers convention! Supra's more important, job done! :D

My misses gave the green light for me to get a MASSIVE loan for me to be able to get my new supra - she can do no wrong right now :D

A shelter isn't going to help much from the elements dude! Of one two options.

1. Build a tree house in the garden, a proper one. Doesn't need to be a tree house, but something to replace the playroom & turn it back into a garage.

2. Buy a carcoon.

Pay rent to lee and leave it in one of his

Like all kids yours will be smoking and hanging around parks etc soon, show them whos boss now and turn the play room into a garage again.

Speak with JP he has just built one at his house, i dont know if you have the room like he had.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

I knew it was coming. Are you on commission Jazz.

Whatever you do Jamesy, don't use a cover. I have probably done more harm than good using mine. Condensation, wind and the continual putting on and off have lefty marks on the paintwork. They have easlily polished out but it's all time and effort that you could spend doing other things.

H.

Whatever you do Jamesy, don't use a cover. I have probably done more harm than good using mine. Condensation, wind and the continual putting on and off have lefty marks on the paintwork. They have easlily polished out but it's all time and effort that you could spend doing other things.

H.

Agreed, wish i'd never bothered buying one.

I knew it was coming. Are you on commission Jazz.

H.

Nope lol, like you I had same problem, carcoon is like a condensation free garage ;).