The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ball park figure for na car

tooley

my insurance is in this year and i cant justify paying it for the 1 trip a year to lemans so the time has come to sell up......im going to mot it next week a week before the insurance is up and then put it on the market......whats the going rate for clean auto n/a imports these days gents

What year is it Tooley, mileage, condition?

Either way an NA Auto is the least desirable of all the Supra options so I would expect the cost to be between £2K & £3K unless it is an exceptional example. Then you would have to find the right buyer.

H.

it has veilside skirts and rear wing but ive got the normal wing it came with still and a bomex front with the angel eye working lights.......i myself think its in great condition ive refurbed the front brakes and powder coated them and put new calipers on the rear with drilled and grooved disks all round.......it has a big firbreglass ice install in the rear which is probably worth more than the car. its a 1995 car with 80k miles ive not thought properly about selling it until today so you are right i should go do an advert to be honest