The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec TT Aero Manual

Guest Scooby33

Guest Scooby33

Good morning all,

I know it is quite a long shot but a number of years ago I sold my UK spec TT Aero Manual (6 speed).

I know Toyota never produced this spec of car, it was a conversion I did when my origanal UK supra and I had an argument with a wall.

But with a bit of work and some help from guys on this forum I got the aero up and running, unfortunatly I had to sell the car and it went to a new home in Essex, I was just wondering if anyone has seen or knows the current owener as I would be very interested in buying it back.

Fingers crossed and thanks in advance for your help.

Brad

Guest Scooby33

The car was a one-off that I converted using a facelift N\A aero and what was left of my UK TT 6sp.

The reg was R904SGF

Below are pics of the car and the doner UK car after the crash.

190710_5346486474_676256474_120960_8645_n.jpg

199624_5346481474_676256474_120959_3919_n.jpg

199804_5346491474_676256474_120961_8867_n.jpg

Not looking good I'm afraid, its not coming up as insured, the tax expired in 2009 and it doesn't have an export marker. So it's being stored / off the road or has been scrapped I hope it's the former

What was the original shell reg number? I would like to add it to the register if you can remember.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)