The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car of the month/year?

tony tt

I really like Jamie's Black beast. Nothing else even comes close to that Imo.

John always seems to be changing things each month and prob gets my vote too.

Really?

Jamie's car certainly is one of the best, but we have quite a few cars that similarly desireable;

- Johnnys HKS twins car

- Jamesys Do Luck car

- Ibrars

- Ryan's front-mid engined track car

- Hodge's car

- KDWs

- LeePs

Plus many, many more. There are many great cars on this forum, for many different reasons.

I'd think cars would be chosen on their merits over what has happened in that particular month? Rather than just 'the best car in the club'.

Yeah thats what i mean a monthly car and at the end of the year it might go towards the club callendar or something. A hand full of members cars per month and a poll, winner gets car of the month.

yeah! really...

Problem is everyones tastes are different. This thread will only end badly and get out of hand

I dont see how really if you only have 6 cars per month say and then vote just on the ones allocated for that month. Everyones tastes are different and to be honest ive no idea what half the cars on the forum look like so it would be nice to have something that shows them off a bit and for non members looking in.

great idea but absolutely impossible to judge - everyones tastes differs SO much in the modified scene..... the stock look is making a good comeback now!!

I guess if it was done on a majority vote like the annual calender, still be a nightmare to vote lol....