The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop please........

marcAB10

Considering the other photoshop thread at the moment i'm unsure what i'm letting myself in for here.. lol

just want the numberplate removed and the front debadged to see what it looks like, i'm up in the air about whether to debadge it or not tbh.

the car is booked in next month to get the bonnet and bumper resprayed.

so if anyone can help out it would be much appreciated. :)

thanks bud! loving the numberplate removal.. is it too bland with the badge removed though. hmm i guess i could just get it done and if i don't like it i can just put the badge back on.

b;3370130']Looks sweet' date=' :thumbs: though what's the planned work around with the no. plate - in the window like?[/quote']

i will be making a bracket that comes from underneath where the holes are now, like in the 'mouth' of the bumper, so i can run the plate in the position it is now but for meets/photos etc i can remove the bracket and it will be as you see in the photoshop... if that makes sense.

all you need to do is fit those facelift indicators and that Marc is a :drool: of a car :D

Get them sorted Marc you shouldnt be selling the ones you have. Get them on and make it right :p

:p i like my classy orange blobs thanking you!

so good that it is private! :p

thanks bud! loving the numberplate removal.. is it too bland with the badge removed though. hmm i guess i could just get it done and if i don't like it i can just put the badge back on.

TBH I dont think the badge makes that much of a difference, the number plate removal on the other hand looks great.

If your in two minds get it taken off but keep it, and just remove the two small pins and simply stick it back on if you change your mind. Thats what i would do as you get the best of both worlds.

TBH I dont think the badge makes that much of a difference, the number plate removal on the other hand looks great.

If your in two minds get it taken off but keep it, and just remove the two small pins and simply stick it back on if you change your mind. Thats what i would do as you get the best of both worlds.

yep, thats what i was thinking too. :)

i will be making a bracket that comes from underneath where the holes are now, like in the 'mouth' of the bumper, so i can run the plate in the position it is now but for meets/photos etc i can remove the bracket and it will be as you see in the photoshop... if that makes sense.

Yea I get ya - sounds spot on :D hope you go with the plan, looking forward to seeing the outcome :thumbs:

Yer I'd do it but you need to be legal mate... Just keep that in mind

yeah, it would only be for shows/photos etc bud, i'd run it with the bracket in place for driving. :)

what is the front lip on marcs supra?

it's the Seibon Carbon Fiber Type TJ front lip.