The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lowered Sup on a Ferry?

attilauk

I've just booked a seacat crossing in october to go see my girlfriends parents in Germany (they live 25 minutes from the nurbergring:cool: ) and i was wondering if anyone has had any problems with clearance on ferrys. My car has been lowered on Eibach springs and has no bodykit.

am i gonna struggle to get on or off the boat? i dont have too much trouble in multi storey car parks but i seem to remember ferrys having some stupidly steep ramps:conf:

any advice would be gratefully recieved:)

You should be ok. Mine was fine on the Ferry/Seacat with ChrisW suspenion before I had the bodykit fitted, I just took it very slowly. I would ask to go on last so you're on the lower deck though.

I don't risk it with the Veilside, I only take the Tunnel which unfortunately is now v expensive.