The mkiv Supra Owners Club

AFR at Startup

T2 MSW

It depends on your cams a little I think, matey.

On my car at stock, I had high 13's I think - but with the 272s, it was happier at mid 12's.

When the coolant is around 70 degrees, it'll lean out a bit though - at least that's how I read it on the Syvecs.

It depends on your cams a little I think, matey.

On my car at stock, I had high 13's I think - but with the 272s, it was happier at mid 12's.

When the coolant is around 70 degrees, it'll lean out a bit though - at least that's how I read it on the Syvecs.

Sweet, I have the same Cams as you, in which case I deffo need some fuel pulling as im sure mine used to be in the 12s before the fuel pump & line changed. What fuel pressure were you running?

Mike

i see about 13.0 -13.5 at idle parked

about 13.5-14.5 when driving away

creaps back to stoich after about 5 min i would say never really timed it though

these are abouts as sometimes i see more or less

are these warm or at cold start?

Sweet, I have the same Cams as you, in which case I deffo need some fuel pulling as im sure mine used to be in the 12s before the fuel pump & line changed. What fuel pressure were you running?

Mike

i have see 12's sometimes i wouldnt pull any fuel unless there was a issue whats the point

Mike

On the Syvecs setup, I had an 044, set at 4bar static with -6 dual fed stock rail. I did play with the fuelling on mine a little on idle, and it wouldn't idle at 1000rpm unless I was in the 13's. It needed 1200rpm to be happy in the 14's.

On the Syvecs setup, I had an 044, set at 4bar static with -6 dual fed stock rail. I did play with the fuelling on mine a little on idle, and it wouldn't idle at 1000rpm unless I was in the 13's. It needed 1200rpm to be happy in the 14's.

4 bar static isnt that around 58 PSI ?? thought stock was more like 38??